50. Aw yuzawwijuhum thukranan wa-inathan wayajAAalu man yashao AAaqeeman
innahu AAaleemun qadeer
50. Or He bestows both males and females, and He leaves barren whom He will: for He
is full of Knowledge and Power.
51. Wama kana libasharin an yukallimahu Allahu illa wahyan aw min wara-i hijabin aw
yursila rasoolan fayoohiya bi-ithnihi ma yashao innahu AAaliyyun hakeem
51. It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from
behind a veil, or by the sending of a messenger to reveal, with Allah.s permission, what
Allah wills: for He is Most High, Most Wise.
52. Wakathalika awhayna ilayka roohan min amrina ma kunta tadree ma alkitabu wala al-
eemanu walakin jaAAalnahu nooran nahdee bihi man nashao min AAibadina wa-innaka
latahdee ila siratin mustaqeem