89. Illa allatheena taboo min baAAdi thalika waaslahoo fa-inna Allaha ghafoorun
89. Except for those that repent (Even) after that, and make amends; for verily Allah is
Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
90. Inna allatheena kafaroo baAAda eemanihim thumma izdadoo kufran lan tuqbala
tawbatuhum waola-ika humu a
90. But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their
defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have
(of set purpose) gone astray.
91. Inna allatheena kafaroo wamatoo wahum kuffarun falan yuqbala min ahadihim milo
al-ardi thahaban walawi iftada bihi ola-ika lahum AAathabun aleemun wama lahum min
91. As to those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- never would be accepted from any
such as much gold as the earth contains, though they should offer it for ransom. For such
is (in store) a penalty grievous, and they will find no helpers.
Section 10 (92-101)www.islamicbulletin.com