13. In order that ye may sit firm and square on their backs, and when so seated, ye may
celebrate the (kind) favour of your Lord, and say, "Glory to Him Who has subjected these
to our (use), for we could never have accomplished this (by ourselves),
14. Wa-inna ila rabbina lamunqaliboon
14. "And to our Lord, surely, must we turn back!"
15. WajaAAaloo lahu min AAibadihi juz-an inna al-insana lakafoorun mubeen
15. Yet they attribute to some of His servants a share with Him (in his godhead)! truly is
man a blasphemous ingrate avowed!
Section 2 (16-25)
16. Ami ittakhatha mimma yakhluqu banatin waasfakum bi
16. What! has He taken daughters out of what He himself creates, and granted to you
sons for choice?www.islamicbulletin.com