17. Wa-itha bushshira ahaduhum bima daraba li
muswaddan wahuwa ka
17. When news is brought to one of them of (the birth of) what he sets up as a likeness to
((Allah)) Most Gracious, his face darkens, and he is filled with inward grief!
18. Awaman yunashshao fee alhilyati wahuwa fee alkhisami ghayru mubeen
18. Is then one brought up among trinkets, and unable to give a clear account in a dispute
(to be associated with Allah.?
19. WajaAAaloo almala-ikata allatheena hum AAibadu a
rrahmani inathan ashahidoo
khalqahum satuktabu shahadatuhum wayus-aloon
19. And they make into females angels who themselves serve Allah. Did they witness
their creation? Their evidence will be recorded, and they will be called to account!www.islamicbulletin.com