Section 3 (26-35)
26. Wa-ith qala ibraheemu li-abeehi waqawmihi innanee baraon mimma taAAbudoon
26. Behold! Abraham said to his father and his people: "I do indeed clear myself of what
27. Illa allathee fataranee fa-innahu sayahdeen
27. "(I worship) only Him Who made me, and He will certainly guide me."
28. WajaAAalaha kalimatan baqiyatan fee AAaqibihi laAAallahum yarjiAAoon
28. And he left it as a Word to endure among those who came after him, that they may
turn back (to Allah..www.islamicbulletin.com