29. Bal mattaAAtu haola-i waabaahum hatta jaahumu alhaqqu warasoolun mubeen
29. Yea, I have given the good things of this life to these (men) and their fathers, until the
Truth has come to them, and an apostle making things clear.
30. Walamma jaahumu alhaqqu qaloo hatha sihrun wa-inna bihi kafiroon
30. But when the Truth came to them, they said: "This is sorcery, and we do reject it."
31. Waqaloo lawla nuzzila hatha alqur-anu AAala rajulin mina alqaryatayni
31. Also, they say: "Why is not this Qur'an sent down to some leading man in either of
the two (chief) cities?"www.islamicbulletin.com