35. Wazukhrufan wa-in kullu thalika lamma mataAAu alhayati a
AAinda rabbika lilmuttaqeen
35. And also adornments of gold. But all this were nothing but conveniences of the
present life: The Hereafter, in the sight of thy Lord is for the Righteous.
Section 4 (36-45)
36. Waman yaAAshu AAan thikri a
rrahmani nuqayyid lahu shaytanan fahuwa lahu
36. If anyone withdraws himself from remembrance of ((Allah)) Most Gracious, We
appoint for him an evil one, to be an intimate companion to him.
37. Wa-innahum layasuddoonahum AAani a
ssabeeli wayahsaboona annahum
37. Such (evil ones) really hinder them from the Path, but they think that they are being