48. Wama nureehim min ayatin illa hiya akbaru min okhtiha waakhathnahum
lAAathabi laAAallahum yarjiAAoon
48. We showed them Sign after Sign, each greater than its fellow, and We seized them
with Punishment, in order that they might turn (to Us).
49. Waqaloo ya ayyuha a
sahiru odAAu lana rabbaka bima AAahida AAindaka innana
49. And they said, "O thou sorcerer! Invoke thy Lord for us according to His covenant
with thee; for we shall truly accept guidance."
50. Falamma kashafna AAanhumu alAAathaba itha hum yankuthoon
50. But when We removed the Penalty from them, behold, they broke their word.www.islamicbulletin.com