khtalafa al-ahzabu min baynihim fawaylun lillatheena
alamoo min AAathabi
65. But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-
doers, from the Penalty of a Grievous Day!
66. Hal yan
uroona illa a
ssaAAata an ta/tiyahum baghtatan wahum la yashAAuroon
66. Do they only wait for the Hour - that it should come on them all of a sudden, while
they perceive not?
67. Al-akhillao yawma-ithin baAAduhum libaAAdin AAaduwwun illa almuttaqeen
67. Friends on that day will be foes, one to another,- except the Righteous.
Section 7 (68-89)
68. Ya AAibadi la khawfun AAalaykumu alyawma wala antum tahzanoon
68. My devotees! no fear shall be on you that Day, nor shall ye grieve,-www.islamicbulletin.com