80. Am yahsaboona anna la nasmaAAu sirrahum wanajwahum bala warusuluna ladayhim
80. Or do they think that We hear not their secrets and their private counsels? Indeed (We
do), and Our messengers are by them, to record.
81. Qul in kana li
rrahmani waladun faana awwalu alAAabideen
81. Say: "If ((Allah)) Most Gracious had a son, I would be the first to worship."
82. Subhana rabbi a
l-ardi rabbi alAAarshi AAamma yasifoon
82. Glory to the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne (of Authority)!
(He is free) from the things they attribute (to him)!
83. Fatharhum yakhoodoo wayalAAaboo hatta yulaqoo yawmahumu allathee
83. So leave them to babble and play (with vanities) until they meet that Day of theirs,
which they have been promised.www.islamicbulletin.com