20. Wa-innee AAuthtu birabbee warabbikum an tarjumoon
20. "For me, I have sought safety with my Lord and your Lord, against your injuring me.
21. Wa-in lam tu/minoo lee fa
21. "If ye believe me not, at least keep yourselves away from me."
22. FadaAAa rabbahu anna haola-i qawmun mujrimoon
22. (But they were aggressive:) then he cried to his Lord: "These are indeed a people
given to sin."
23. Faasri biAAibadee laylan innakum muttabaAAoon
23. (The reply came:) "March forth with My Servants by night: for ye are sure to be