97. Feehi ayatun bayyinatun maqamu ibraheema waman dakhalahu kana aminan
walillahi AAala a
nnasi hijju albayti mani istataAAa ilayhi sabeelan waman kafara fa-
inna Allaha ghaniyyun AAani alAAalameen
97. In it are Signs Manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it
attains security; Pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah,- those who can afford the
journey; but if any deny faith, Allah stands not in need of any of His creatures.
98. Qul ya ahla alkitabi lima takfuroona bi-ayati Allahi wa
llahu shaheedun AAala ma
98. Say: "O People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah, when Allah is Himself
witness to all ye do?"
99. Qul ya ahla alkitabi lima tasuddoona AAan sabeeli Allahi man amana tabghoonaha
AAiwajan waantum shuhadao wama Allahu bighafilin AAamma taAAmaloon
99. Say: "O ye People of the Book! Why obstruct ye those who believe, from the path of
Allah, Seeking to make it crooked, while ye were yourselves witnesses (to Allah.s
Covenant)? but Allah is not unmindful of all that ye do."www.islamicbulletin.com