4. Wafee khalqikum wama yabuththu min dabbatin ayatun liqawmin yooqinoon
4. And in the creation of yourselves and the fact that animals are scattered (through the
earth), are Signs for those of assured Faith.
khtilafi allayli wa
nnahari wama anzala Allahu mina a
ssama-i min rizqin faahya
bihi al-arda baAAda mawtiha watasreefi a
rriyahi ayatun liqawmin yaAAqiloon
5. And in the alternation of Night and Day, and the fact that Allah sends down
Sustenance from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the change
of the winds,- are Signs for those that are wise.
6. Tilka ayatu Allahi natlooha AAalayka bi
lhaqqi fabi-ayyi hadeethin baAAda Allahi
6. Such are the Signs of Allah, which We rehearse to thee in Truth; then in what
exposition will they believe after (rejecting) Allah and His Signs?www.islamicbulletin.com