30. Faamma allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati fayudkhiluhum rabbuhum fee
rahmatihi thalika huwa alfawzu almubeen
30. Then, as to those who believed and did righteous deeds, their Lord will admit them to
His Mercy that will be the achievement for all to see.
31. Waamma allatheena kafaroo afalam takun ayatee tutla AAalaykum fa
wakuntum qawman mujrimeen
31. But as to those who rejected Allah, (to them will be said): "Were not Our Signs
rehearsed to you? But ye were arrogant, and were a people given to sin!
32. Wa-itha qeela inna waAAda Allahi haqqun wa
ssaAAatu la rayba feeha qultum ma
nadree ma a
ssaAAatu in na
annan wama nahnu bimustayqineen
32. "And when it was said that the promise of Allah was true, and that the Hour- there
was no doubt about its (coming), ye used to say, 'We know not what is the hour: we only
think it is an idea, and we have no firm assurance.'"
33. Wabada lahum sayyi-atu ma AAamiloo wahaqa bihim ma kanoo bihi yastahzi-oon