33. Then will appear to them the evil (fruits) of what they did, and they will be
completely encircled by that which they used to mock at!
34. Waqeela alyawma nansakum kama naseetum liqaa yawmikum hatha wama/wakumu
nnaru wama lakum min nasireen
34. It will also be said: "This Day We will forget you as ye forgot the meeting of this Day
of yours! and your abode is the Fire, and no helpers have ye!
35. Thalikum bi-annakumu ittakhathtum ayati Allahi huzuwan wagharratkumu alhayatu
lyawma la yukhrajoona minha wala hum yustaAAtaboon
35. "This, because ye used to take the Signs of Allah in jest, and the life of the world
deceived you:" (From) that Day, therefore, they shall not be taken out thence, nor shall
they be received into Grace.
36. Falillahi alhamdu rabbi a
ssamawati warabbi al-ardi rabbi alAAalameen
36. Then Praise be to Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth,- Lord and
Cherisher of all the Worlds!www.islamicbulletin.com