9. Thalika bi-annahum karihoo ma anzala Allahu faahbata aAAmalahum
9. That is because they hate the Revelation of Allah. so He has made their deeds fruitless.
10. Afalam yaseeroo fee al-ardi fayan
uroo kayfa kana AAaqibatu allatheena min
qablihim dammara Allahu AAalayhim walilkafireena amthaluha
10. Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the End of those before them
(who did evil)? Allah brought utter destruction on them, and similar (fates await) those
who reject Allah.
11. Thalika bi-anna Allaha mawla allatheena amanoo waanna alkafireena la mawla lahum
11. That is because Allah is the Protector of those who believe, but those who reject
Allah have no protector.
Section 2 (12-19)www.islamicbulletin.com