12. Inna Allaha yudkhilu allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati jannatin tajree min
tahtiha al-anharu wa
llatheena kafaroo yatamattaAAoona waya/kuloona kama ta/kulu al-
nnaru mathwan lahum
12. Verily Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds, to Gardens beneath
which rivers flow; while those who reject Allah will enjoy (this world) and eat as cattle
eat; and the Fire will be their abode.
13. Wakaayyin min qaryatin hiya ashaddu quwwatan min qaryatika allatee akhrajatka
ahlaknahum fala nasira lahum
13. And how many cities, with more power than thy city which has driven thee out, have
We destroyed (for their sins)? and there was none to aid them.
14. Afaman kana AAala bayyinatin min rabbihi kaman zuyyina lahu soo-o AAamalihi