22. Fahal AAasaytum in tawallaytum an tufsidoo fee al-ardi watuqattiAAoo arhamakum
22. Then, is it to be expected of you, if ye were put in authority, that ye will do mischief
in the land, and break your ties of kith and kin?
23. Ola-ika allatheena laAAanahumu Allahu faasammahum waaAAma absarahum
23. Such are the men whom Allah has cursed for He has made them deaf and blinded
24. Afala yatadabbaroona alqur-ana am AAala quloobin aqfaluha
24. Do they not then earnestly seek to understand the Qur'an, or are their hearts locked up