25. Inna allatheena irtaddoo AAala adbarihim min baAAdi ma tabayyana lahumu alhuda
shshaytanu sawwala lahum waamla lahum
25. Those who turn back as apostates after Guidance was clearly shown to them,- the Evil
One has instigated them and busied them up with false hopes.
26. Thalika bi-annahum qaloo lillatheena karihoo ma nazzala Allahu sanuteeAAukum fee
baAAdi al-amri wa
llahu yaAAlamu israrahum
26. This, because they said to those who hate what Allah has revealed, "We will obey you
in part of (this) matter"; but Allah knows their (inner) secrets.
27. Fakayfa itha tawaffat-humu almala-ikatu yadriboona wujoohahum waadbarahum
27. But how (will it be) when the angels take their souls at death, and smite their faces
and their backs?
28. Thalika bi-annahumu ittabaAAoo ma askhata Allaha wakarihoo ridwanahu faahbata