22. If the Unbelievers should fight you, they would certainly turn their backs; then would
they find neither protector nor helper.
23. Sunnata Allahi allatee qad khalat min qablu walan tajida lisunnati Allahi tabdeela
23. (Such has been) the practice (approved) of Allah already in the past: no change wilt
thou find in the practice (approved) of Allah.
24. Wahuwa allathee kaffa aydiyahum AAankum waaydiyakum AAanhum bibatni
makkata min baAAdi an a
farakum AAalayhim wakana Allahu bima taAAmaloona
24. And it is He Who has restrained their hands from you and your hands from them in
the midst of Makka, after that He gave you the victory over them. And Allah sees well all
that ye do.www.islamicbulletin.com