2. O ye who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor speak
aloud to him in talk, as ye may speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds become vain
and ye perceive not.
3. Inna allatheena yaghuddoona aswatahum AAinda rasooli Allahi ola-ika allatheena
imtahana Allahu quloobahum li
ttaqwa lahum maghfiratun waajrun AAa
3. Those that lower their voices in the presence of Allah.s Messenger,- their hearts has
Allah tested for piety: for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.
4. Inna allatheena yunadoonaka min wara-i alhujurati aktharuhum la yaAAqiloon
4. Those who shout out to thee from without the inner apartments - most of them lack
5. Walaw annahum sabaroo hatta takhruja ilayhim lakana khayran lahum wa
5. If only they had patience until thou couldst come out to them, it would be best for
them: but Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.www.islamicbulletin.com