8. A Grace and Favour from Allah. and Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.
9. Wa-in ta-ifatani mina almu/mineena iqtataloo faaslihoo baynahuma fa-in baghat
ihdahuma AAala al-okhra faqatiloo allatee tabghee hatta tafee-a ila amri Allahi fa-in faat
faaslihoo baynahuma bi
lAAadli waaqsitoo inna Allaha yuhibbu almuqsiteen
9. If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between them: but
if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other then fight ye (all) against the
one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies then
make peace between them with justice and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and
10. Innama almu/minoona ikhwatun faaslihoo bayna akhawaykum wa
10. The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation
between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy.
Section 2 (11-18)www.islamicbulletin.com