14. Waas-habu al-aykati waqawmu tubbaAAin kullun kaththaba a
14. The Companions of the Wood, and the People of Tubba'; each one (of them) rejected
the apostles, and My warning was duly fulfilled (in them).
15. AfaAAayeena bi
lkhalqi al-awwali bal hum fee labsin min khalqin jadeed
15. Were We then weary with the first Creation, that they should be in confused doubt
about a new Creation?
Section 2 (16-29)
16. Walaqad khalaqna al-insana wanaAAlamu ma tuwaswisu bihi nafsuhu wanahnu
aqrabu ilayhi min habli alwareed
16. It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to
him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.
17. Ith yatalaqqa almutalaqqiyani AAani alyameeni waAAani a
17. Behold, two (guardian angels) appointed to learn (his doings) learn (and noted them),
one sitting on the right and one on the left.www.islamicbulletin.com