18. Ma yalfi
u min qawlin illa ladayhi raqeebun AAateed
18. Not a word does he utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready (to note it).
19. Wajaat sakratu almawti bi
lhaqqi thalika ma kunta minhu taheed
19. And the stupor of death will bring Truth (before his eyes): "This was the thing which
thou wast trying to escape!"
20. Wanufikha fee a
ssoori thalika yawmu alwaAAeed
20. And the Trumpet shall be blown: that will be the Day whereof Warning (had been
21. Wajaat kullu nafsin maAAaha sa-iqun washaheed
21. And there will come forth every soul: with each will be an (angel) to drive, and an
(angel) to bear witness.www.islamicbulletin.com