24. Hal ataka hadeethu dayfi ibraheema almukrameen
24. Has the story reached thee, of the honoured guests of Abraham?
25. Ith dakhaloo AAalayhi faqaloo salaman qala salamun qawmun munkaroon
25. Behold, they entered his presence, and said: "Peace!" He said, "Peace!" (and thought,
"These seem) unusual people."
26. Faragha ila ahlihi fajaa biAAijlin sameen
26. Then he turned quickly to his household, brought out a fatted calf,
27. Faqarrabahu ilayhim qala ala ta/kuloon
27. And placed it before them.. he said, "Will ye not eat?"www.islamicbulletin.com