28. Faawjasa minhum kheefatan qaloo la takhaf wabashsharoohu bighulamin AAaleem
28. (When they did not eat), He conceived a fear of them. They said, "Fear not," and they
gave him glad tidings of a son endowed with knowledge.
29. Faaqbalati imraatuhu fee sarratin fasakkat wajhaha waqalat AAajoozun AAaqeem
29. But his wife came forward (laughing) aloud: she smote her forehead and said: "A
barren old woman!"
30. Qaloo kathaliki qala rabbuki innahu huwa alhakeemu alAAaleem
30. They said, "Even so has thy Lord spoken: and He is full of Wisdom and Knowledge."
31. Qala fama khatbukum ayyuha almursaloon
31. (Abraham) said: "And what, O ye Messengers, is your errand (now)?"www.islamicbulletin.com