40. Faakhathnahu wajunoodahu fanabathnahum fee alyammi wahuwa muleem
40. So We took him and his forces, and threw them into the sea; and his was the blame.
41. Wafee AAadin ith arsalna AAalayhimu a
41. And in the 'Ad (people) (was another Sign): Behold, We sent against them the
42. Ma tatharu min shay-in atat AAalayhi illa jaAAalat-hu ka
42. It left nothing whatever that it came up against, but reduced it to ruin and rottenness.
43. Wafee thamooda ith qeela lahum tamattaAAoo hatta heen
43. And in the Thamud (was another Sign): Behold, they were told, "Enjoy (your brief
day) for a little while!"www.islamicbulletin.com