55. But teach (thy Message) for teaching benefits the Believers.
56. Wama khalaqtu aljinna wa
l-insa illa liyaAAbudoon
56. I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.
57. Ma oreedu minhum min rizqin wama oreedu an yutAAimoon
57. No Sustenance do I require of them, nor do I require that they should feed Me.
58. Inna Allaha huwa a
rrazzaqu thoo alquwwati almateen
58. For Allah is He Who gives (all) Sustenance,- Lord of Power,- Steadfast (for ever).
59. Fa-inna lillatheena
alamoo thanooban mithla thanoobi as-habihim fala
59. For the Wrong-doers, their portion is like unto the portion of their fellows (of earlier
generations): then let them not ask Me to hasten (that portion)!www.islamicbulletin.com