19. (To them will be said:) "Eat and drink ye, with profit and health, because of your
20. Muttaki-eena AAala sururin masfoofatin wazawwajnahum bihoorin AAeen
20. They will recline (with ease) on Thrones (of dignity) arranged in ranks; and We shall
join them to Companions, with beautiful big and lustrous eyes.
llatheena amanoo wa
ttabaAAat-hum thurriyyatuhum bi-eemanin alhaqna bihim
thurriyyatahum wama alatnahum min AAamalihim min shay-in kullu imri-in bima
21. And those who believe and whose families follow them in Faith,- to them shall We
join their families: Nor shall We deprive them (of the fruit) of aught of their works: (Yet)
is each individual in pledge for his deeds.
22. Waamdadnahum bifakihatin walahmin mimma yashtahoon
22. And We shall bestow on them, of fruit and meat, anything they shall desire.www.islamicbulletin.com