27. Famanna Allahu AAalayna wawaqana AAathaba a
27. "But Allah has been good to us, and has delivered us from the Penalty of the
28. Inna kunna min qablu nadAAoohu innahu huwa albarru a
28. "Truly, we did call unto Him from of old: truly it is He, the Beneficent, the Merciful!"
Section 2 (29-49)
29. Fathakkir fama anta biniAAmati rabbika bikahin wala majnoon
29. Therefore proclaim thou the praises (of thy Lord): for by the Grace of thy Lord, thou
art no (vulgar) soothsayer, nor art thou one possessed.
30. Am yaqooloona shaAAirun natarabbasu bihi rayba almanoon
30. Or do they say:- "A Poet! we await for him some calamity (hatched) by Time!"www.islamicbulletin.com