126. Wama jaAAalahu Allahu illa bushra lakum walitatma-inna quloobukum bihi wama
nnasru illa min AAindi Allahi alAAazeezi alhakeem
126. Allah made it but a message of hope for you, and an assurance to your hearts: (in
any case) there is no help except from Allah. The Exalted, the Wise:
127. LiyaqtaAAa tarafan mina allatheena kafaroo aw yakbitahum fayanqaliboo kha-
127. That He might cut off a fringe of the Unbelievers or expose them to infamy, and
they should then be turned back, frustrated of their purpose.
128. Laysa laka mina al-amri shay-on aw yatooba AAalayhim aw yuAAaththibahum fa-
128. Not for thee, (but for Allah., is the decision: Whether He turn in mercy to them, or
punish them; for they are indeed wrong-doers.
129. Walillahi ma fee a
ssamawati wama fee al-ardi yaghfiru liman yashao
wayuAAaththibu man yashao wa
llahu ghafoorun raheem