43. Am lahum ilahun ghayru Allahi subhana Allahi AAamma yushrikoon
43. Or have they a god other than Allah. Exalted is Allah far above the things they
associate with Him!
44. Wa-in yaraw kisfan mina a
ssama-i saqitan yaqooloo sahabun markoom
44. Were they to see a piece of the sky falling (on them), they would (only) say: "Clouds
gathered in heaps!"
45. Fatharhum hatta yulaqoo yawmahumu allathee feehi yusAAaqoon
45. So leave them alone until they encounter that Day of theirs, wherein they shall
(perforce) swoon (with terror),-
46. Yawma la yughnee AAanhum kayduhum shay-an wala hum yunsaroon
46. The Day when their plotting will avail them nothing and no help shall be given them.www.islamicbulletin.com