129. To Allah belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth. He forgiveth whom He
pleaseth and punisheth whom He pleaseth; but Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Section 14 (130-143)
130. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo la ta/kuloo a
rriba adAAafan mudaAAafatan
ttaqoo Allaha laAAallakum tuflihoon
130. O ye who believe! Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied; but fear Allah. that ye
may (really) prosper.
nnara allatee oAAiddat lilkafireen
131. Fear the Fire, which is repaired for those who reject Faith:
132. WaateeAAoo Allaha wa
rrasoola laAAallakum turhamoon
132. And obey Allah and the Messenger. that ye may obtain mercy.www.islamicbulletin.com