28. Wanabbi/hum anna almaa qismatun baynahum kullu shirbin muhtadar
28. And tell them that the water is to be divided between them: Each one's right to drink
being brought forward (by suitable turns).
29. Fanadaw sahibahum fataAAata faAAaqar
29. But they called to their companion, and he took a sword in hand, and hamstrung (her).
30. Fakayfa kana AAathabee wanuthur
30. Ah! how (terrible) was My Penalty and My Warning!
31. Inna arsalna AAalayhim sayhatan wahidatan fakanoo kahasheemi almuhta
31. For We sent against them a single Mighty Blast, and they became like the dry stubble
used by one who pens cattle.www.islamicbulletin.com