36. Walaqad antharahum batshatana fatamaraw bi
36. And (Lut) did warn them of Our Punishment, but they disputed about the Warning.
37. Walaqad rawadoohu AAan dayfihi fatamasna aAAyunahum fathooqoo AAathabee
37. And they even sought to snatch away his guests from him, but We blinded their eyes.
(They heard:) "Now taste ye My Wrath and My Warning."
38. Walaqad sabbahahum bukratan AAathabun mustaqirr
38. Early on the morrow an abiding Punishment seized them:
39. Fathooqoo AAathabee wanuthur
39. "So taste ye My Wrath and My Warning."www.islamicbulletin.com