135. And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own
souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can
forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong)
they have done.
136. Ola-ika jazaohum maghfiratun min rabbihim wajannatun tajree min tahtiha al-
anharu khalideena feeha waniAAma ajru alAAamileen
136. For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing
underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense for those who work (and
137. Qad khalat min qablikum sunanun faseeroo fee al-ardi fa
uroo kayfa kana
137. Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the
earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth.
138. Hatha bayanun li
nnasi wahudan wamawAAi