148. Faatahumu Allahu thawaba a
ddunya wahusna thawabi al-akhirati wa
148. And Allah gave them a reward in this world, and the excellent reward of the
Hereafter. For Allah Loveth those who do good.
Section 16 (149-155)
149. Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo in tuteeAAoo allatheena kafaroo yaruddookum AAala
aAAqabikum fatanqaliboo khasireen
149. O ye who believe! If ye obey the Unbelievers, they will drive you back on your
heels, and ye will turn back (from Faith) to your own loss.
150. Bali Allahu mawlakum wahuwa khayru a
150. Nay, Allah is your protector, and He is the best of helpers.
151. Sanulqee fee quloobi allatheena kafaroo a
rruAAba bima ashrakoo bi
llahi ma lam
yunazzil bihi sultanan wama/wahumu a
nnaru wabi/sa mathwa a