7. Aminoo bi
llahi warasoolihi waanfiqoo mimma jaAAalakum mustakhlafeena feehi
llatheena amanoo minkum waanfaqoo lahum ajrun kabeer
7. Believe in Allah and His apostle, and spend (in charity) out of the (substance) whereof
He has made you heirs. For, those of you who believe and spend (in charity),- for them is
a great Reward.
8. Wama lakum la tu/minoona bi
rrasoolu yadAAookum litu/minoo
birabbikum waqad akhatha meethaqakum in kuntum mu/mineen
8. What cause have ye why ye should not believe in Allah.- and the Messenger invites
you to believe in your Lord, and has indeed taken your Covenant, if ye are men of Faith.
9. Huwa allathee yunazzilu AAala AAabdihi ayatin bayyinatin liyukhrijakum mina
ulumati ila a
nnoori wa-inna Allaha bikum laraoofun raheem
9. He is the One Who sends to His Servant Manifest Signs, that He may lead you from
the depths of Darkness into the Light and verily Allah is to you most kind and Merciful.www.islamicbulletin.com