17. Lan tughniya AAanhum amwaluhum wala awladuhum mina Allahi shay-an ola-ika
nnari hum feeha khalidoon
17. Of no profit whatever to them, against Allah, will be their riches nor their sons: they
will be Companions of the Fire, to dwell therein (for aye)!
18. Yawma yabAAathuhumu Allahu jameeAAan fayahlifoona lahu kama yahlifoona
lakum wayahsaboona annahum AAala shay-in ala innahum humu alkathiboon
18. One day will Allah raise them all up (for Judgment): then will they swear to Him as
they swear to you: And they think that they have something (to stand upon). No, indeed!
they are but liars!
19. Istahwatha AAalayhimu a
shshaytanu faansahum thikra Allahi ola-ika hizbu
shshaytani ala inna hizba a
shshaytani humu alkhasiroon
19. The Evil One has got the better of them: so he has made them lose the remembrance
of Allah. They are the Party of the Evil One. Truly, it is the Party of the Evil One that