20. Inna allatheena yuhaddoona Allaha warasoolahu ola-ika fee al-athalleen
20. Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be among those most humiliated.
21. Kataba Allahu laaghlibanna ana warusulee inna Allaha qawiyyun AAazeez
21. Allah has decreed: "It is I and My apostles who must prevail": For Allah is One full
of strength, able to enforce His Will.
22. La tajidu qawman yu/minoona bi
lyawmi al-akhiri yuwaddoona man hadda
Allaha warasoolahu walaw kanoo abaahum aw abnaahum aw ikhwanahum aw
AAasheeratahum ola-ika kataba fee quloobihimu al-eemana waayyadahum biroohin
minhu wayudkhiluhum jannatin tajree min tahtiha al-anharu khalideena feeha radiya
Allahu AAanhum waradoo AAanhu ola-ika hizbu Allahi ala inna hizba Allahi humu
22. Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those
who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or
their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and
strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens
beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased withwww.islamicbulletin.com