21. Law anzalna hatha alqur-ana AAala jabalin laraaytahu khashiAAan mutasaddiAAan
min khashyati Allahi watilka al-amthalu nadribuha li
nnasi laAAallahum yatafakkaroon
21. Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it
humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We
propound to men, that they may reflect.
22. Huwa Allahu allathee la ilaha illa huwa AAalimu alghaybi wa
22. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- Who knows (all things) both secret
and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
23. Huwa Allahu allathee la ilaha illa huwa almaliku alquddoosu a
almuhayminu alAAazeezu aljabbaru almutakabbiru subhana Allahi AAamma
23. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the
Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the
Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah. (High is He) above the
partners they attribute to Him.www.islamicbulletin.com