157. Wala-in qutiltum fee sabeeli Allahi aw muttum lamaghfiratun mina Allahi
warahmatun khayrun mimma yajmaAAoon
157. And if ye are slain, or die, in the way of Allah, forgiveness and mercy from Allah
are far better than all they could amass.
158. Wala-in muttum aw qutiltum la-ila Allahi tuhsharoon
158. And if ye die, or are slain, Lo! it is unto Allah that ye are brought together.
159. Fabima rahmatin mina Allahi linta lahum walaw kunta fa
nfaddoo min hawlika fa
AAfu AAanhum wa
staghfir lahum washawirhum fee al-amri
fa-itha AAazamta fatawakkal AAala Allahi inna Allaha yuhibbu almutawakkileen
159. It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them Wert thou
severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee: so pass over
(Their faults), and ask for ((Allah)'s) forgiveness for them; and consult them in affairs (of
moment). Then, when thou hast Taken a decision put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves
those who put their trust (in Him).www.islamicbulletin.com