2. It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered an apostle from among themselves, to
rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and
Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error;-
3. Waakhareena minhum lamma yalhaqoo bihim wahuwa alAAazeezu alhakeem
3. As well as (to confer all these benefits upon) others of them, who have not already
joined them: And He is exalted in Might, Wise.
4. Thalika fadlu Allahi yu/teehi man yashao wa
llahu thoo alfadli alAAa
4. Such is the Bounty of Allah, which He bestows on whom He will: and Allah is the
Lord of the highest bounty.
5. Mathalu allatheena hummiloo a
ttawrata thumma lam yahmilooha kamathali alhimari
yahmilu asfaran bi/sa mathalu alqawmi allatheena kaththaboo bi-ayati Allahi wa
yahdee alqawma a