5. Wa-itha qeela lahum taAAalaw yastaghfir lakum rasoolu Allahi lawwaw ruoosahum
waraaytahum yasuddoona wahum mustakbiroon
5. And when it is said to them, "Come, the Messenger of Allah will pray for your
forgiveness", they turn aside their heads, and thou wouldst see them turning away their
faces in arrogance.
6. Sawaon AAalayhim astaghfarta lahum am lam tastaghfir lahum lan yaghfira Allahu
lahum inna Allaha la yahdee alqawma alfasiqeen
6. It is equal to them whether thou pray for their forgiveness or not. Allah will not forgive
them. Truly Allah guides not rebellious transgressors.
7. Humu allatheena yaqooloona la tunfiqoo AAala man AAinda rasooli Allahi hatta
yanfaddoo walillahi khaza-inu a
l-ardi walakinna almunafiqeena la
7. They are the ones who say, "Spend nothing on those who are with Allah.s Messenger,
to the end that they may disperse (and quit Medina)." But to Allah belong the treasures of
the heavens and the earth; but the Hypocrites understand not.www.islamicbulletin.com