Section 2 (11-18)
11. Ma asaba min museebatin illa bi-ithni Allahi waman yu/min bi
llahi yahdi qalbahu
llahu bikulli shay-in AAaleem
11. No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes
in Allah, ((Allah)) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things.
12. WaateeAAoo Allaha waateeAAoo a
rrasoola fa-in tawallaytum fa-innama AAala
rasoolina albalaghu almubeen
12. So obey Allah, and obey His Messenger. but if ye turn back, the duty of Our
Messenger is but to proclaim (the Message) clearly and openly.
13. Allahu la ilaha illa huwa waAAala Allahi falyatawakkali almu/minoon
13. Allah. There is no god but He: and on Allah, therefore, let the Believers put their