12. Inna allatheena yakhshawna rabbahum bi
lghaybi lahum maghfiratun waajrun
12. As for those who fear their Lord unseen, for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.
13. Waasirroo qawlakum awi ijharoo bihi innahu AAaleemun bithati a
13. And whether ye hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of
the secrets of (all) hearts.
14. Ala yaAAlamu man khalaqa wahuwa allateefu alkhabeer
14. Should He not know,- He that created? and He is the One that understands the finest
mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).
Section 2 (15-30)
15. Huwa allathee jaAAala lakumu al-arda thaloolan fa
mshoo fee manakibiha wakuloo
min rizqihi wa-ilayhi a
15. It is He Who has made the earth manageable for you, so traverse ye through its tracts
and enjoy of the Sustenance which He furnishes: but unto Him is the Resurrection.www.islamicbulletin.com