19. Awa lam yaraw ila a
ttayri fawqahum saffatin wayaqbidna ma yumsikuhunna illa
rrahmanu innahu bikulli shay-in baseer
19. Do they not observe the birds above them, spreading their wings and folding them in?
None can uphold them except ((Allah)) Most Gracious: Truly ((Allah)) Most Gracious:
Truly it is He that watches over all things.
20. Amman hatha allathee huwa jundun lakum yansurukum min dooni a
alkafiroona illa fee ghuroor
20. Nay, who is there that can help you, (even as) an army, besides ((Allah)) Most
Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the Unbelievers.
21. Amman hatha allathee yarzuqukum in amsaka rizqahu bal lajjoo fee AAutuwwin
21. Or who is there that can provide you with Sustenance if He were to withhold His
provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight (from the Truth).www.islamicbulletin.com