16. Sanasimuhu AAala alkhurtoom
16. Soon shall We brand (the beast) on the snout!
17. Inna balawnahum kama balawna as-haba aljannati ith aqsamoo layasrimunnaha
17. Verily We have tried them as We tried the People of the Garden, when they resolved
to gather the fruits of the (garden) in the morning.
18. Wala yastathnoon
18. But made no reservation, ("If it be Allah.s Will").
19. Fatafa AAalayha ta-ifun min rabbika wahum na-imoon
19. Then there came on the (garden) a visitation from thy Lord, (which swept away) all
around, while they were asleep.www.islamicbulletin.com