32. AAasa rabbuna an yubdilana khayran minha inna ila rabbina raghiboon
32. "It may be that our Lord will give us in exchange a better (garden) than this: for we
do turn to Him (in repentance)!"
33. Kathalika alAAathabu walaAAathabu al-akhirati akbaru law kanoo yaAAlamoon
33. Such is the Punishment (in this life); but greater is the Punishment in the Hereafter,- if
only they knew!
Section 2 (34-52)
34. Inna lilmuttaqeena AAinda rabbihim jannati a
34. Verily, for the Righteous, are Gardens of Delight, in the Presence of their Lord.
35. AfanajAAalu almuslimeena ka
35. Shall We then treat the People of Faith like the People of Sin?www.islamicbulletin.com