43. Their eyes will be cast down,- ignominy will cover them; seeing that they had been
summoned aforetime to bow in adoration, while they were whole, (and had refused).
44. Fatharnee waman yukaththibu bihatha alhadeethi sanastadrijuhum min haythu la
44. Then leave Me alone with such as reject this Message: by degrees shall We punish
them from directions they perceive not.
45. Waomlee lahum inna kaydee mateen
45. A (long) respite will I grant them: truly powerful is My Plan.
46. Am tas-aluhum ajran fahum min maghramin muthqaloon
46. Or is it that thou dost ask them for a reward, so that they are burdened with a load of